Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Yummy Treat Bag!!

I wanted to share the little treat bag I made for my students to take with them when they came for our school's orientation. I was in a really big rush that day and actually had my youngest daughter adding the stitching while I was in a teacher's meeting. We got these finished 5 minutes before our school's doors were opened. The only thing I would have added if I had had time was a bow out hemp for the little horse but all in all I am happy with the way these turned out and the cookies were scrumptous!!

The recipe:

Cricut Cartridges ~
Simply Sweet , I cut the letters in shadow feature
Paperdoll Dress Up, For the first layer, I used the hide contour feature in my Gypsy to make a blackout cut for the horse and then I cut two more horse in regular cut and used them to piece the horse's face and mane the way I wanted them.

Paper is just solid card stock that I had in my stash
Clear bags
Distress Ink ~ Tea Dye
stapler
adhesive
White Gelly Roll Pen

Thanks for stopping by. I really am just so humbled by all your many comments but I do enjoy them.
Hugs,
Saundra

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

OH! YUMM!!!! I so love this idea! Super cute and delish! TFS!!
~Dorcas

Glora said...

Can my daughter have you as a teacher?! I can't believe all the adorable work you put into these cookie bags and your classroom. Awesome!

Love Is In The Details said...

What a CUTE idea and I am loving this topper!!! Oh my goodness the little horsey stick (no idea what they are really called) is so perfect for a cowboy cookie. I hope by visiting your blog I can absorb some of your creativity, I wouldn't have thought of this :) Andrea
http://heartinthedetails.blogspot.com/