Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Halloween Treat Bag

Hi Everyone!
I put together this cute bag for the Peachy Keen "Let's Face It" Challenge. This is their first challenge and it is definately fun! Make sure you check it out.
Isn't my little boy cute! Here are the details:

  • Cricut Cartridges used: Mini Monsters~ Bag, I used the hide contour feature on my Gypsy to hide the face.  Paper Doll Dress Up~ Pumpkin Boy
  • Peachy Keen Stamps~ Critter Faces in medium~ You can find them here: PK-754
  • Patterned Paper ~ K&Company Spooktacular line
  • Solid cardstock ~ Recollections
  • Ribbon ~ Walmart (last year)
  • pink chalk for the cheeks
  • white gel pen for a little detail
  • Ranger Distress ink~ Tea Dye
  • foam tape~ I popped the boy up from the bag and I also popped the bottom of the pumpkin costume.
My lighting was not the best but I think you get the idea.

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Happy crafting!

10 comments:

Glora said...

OOHHH! I LOVE THIS! He is SO cute with that Critter face. The dotting and shading looks perfect.

Glora said...

What? I thought I was already following your blog. Well now I am. Your creations are adorable!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Sooo cute!!! Love the way you used the face stamp!!

Raven B said...

WOW this is my favorite so far. I would vote for you lol. Super cute.
Hugs,
Raven

Carol<>< said...

this is a cute little guy!
great papers also!
Carol<><

Kim said...

super cute! loved those papers you used to.

Miss Giebel said...

Hi Saundra,
Oh WoW!! I love your treat bag. I have to admit, the little face stamp from the Critter Faces is one of my favorites. I love the little eyeglases!! Your treat bag is adorable! I love the pp you used!! Good Luck with the PKS Faces Challenge and thanks for creating with us!

lovetostamp said...

This is so darn cute! I love how you colored his face. He looks great!

GiuliaG. said...

Awwwww.....this is so adorable...great job!

Jennie Garcia said...

Super incredible cut!! TFS!!
Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/