Monday, September 27, 2010

Just Because...

I have another card for you today. I made this card for some dear friends in appreciation and also as an encouragement. I decided that I would us the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. For this challenge you had to use the sketch and also use kraft cardstock on your project. Here is what I came up with:

This is the sketch:

Now for the details... This is a 4.75 x 5.5 size card folded at the top.
  • Cricut Cartridges~ Home Accents ~ Oval Frame, I used the hide contour feature in my Gypsy to just cut the outside of this oval, Cindy Loo ~ Flower, Plantin School Book ~ Oval and the rectangle for my layer. I designed this card in my Gypsy. I have to say that I LOVE my Gypsy!! It makes design so easy.
  • Paterned Paper is K&Company ~ Classic K McKenna Mat Pad
  • Solid Cardstock ~ Recollections
  • Rick Rack from my stash
  • Ranger Distress Ink~ Tea Dye and Aged Mahogany
I am so glad I used Home Accents and Cindy Loo for this card. It has been a long time since I used them. It makes me want to check them out all over again.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Glora said...

I LOVE this! It is so pretty!

Honey B Allende said...

What a great card...TFS

Sweet Scrappy Hugs,

Honey B

Carol<>< said...

very nice! great colors together!!
Carol<>,

Lorie said...

Beautiful card, Saundra! I love the ric-rak and the vintage look/feel of this lovely creation! Thanks so much for playing along with the Peachy Keen Challenge!

Hugs,
Lorie

Erika Valdez said...

This is a beautiful card!

Dorcas said...

You have some really beautiful cards! Really pretty! Thanks for sharing!