Friday, October 29, 2010

What's Cookin'!

Good Evening, Bloggie Friends!
I made this card for Emma's Imagine Nation Monday Challenge over at My Creative Time. Even if you don't have an Imagine you can still participate. The requirement for this challenge is to use polka dots.
For this challenge I made a shaped card. Here are the details:

This card will fit in an A2 sized envelope.
Cricute Cartridge: From My Kitchen ~ I welded the two tab cuts together to form the base of the card.
Cardstock ~ Papertrey Ink, DCWV Baby Girl, Colorbook, open stock paper (I think) from JoAnn's
Color Box Ink ~ Chestnut Roan
Sentiment ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps " A Pinch and A Dash"
Ribbon from my stash
Brad
foam tape
White Gelly Roll Pen





6 comments:

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

OMGosh Saundra! Your card is so cute! I love that it looks like a recipe card!

Ruthie :)

Tori said...

I love this card.......the polka dots are perfect for the apron and accessories! I thought you had to have an Imagine to take part in the challenge....glad you don't!

Glora said...

This is SO cute! Great job making it Imagine style.

Michelle said...

beautiful! I need to work with my imagine more! too cute!!
scrappinwithmybug.com

Pink Cricut said...

WOw! This is so adorable! :) Thanks for playing with us on the Imagine Nation Challenge! :)
<3 Pink Cricut

My Creative Time said...

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW THAT I AM JUST LOVING THIS TO PIECES ESPECIALLY SINCE I WORK AT A SCHOOL CAFETERIA & I WEAR CUTE APRONS EVERYDAY!!!! WOW, YOU DID A FABULOUS JOB W/THE CHALLENGE MY FRIEND!;)
BIG GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)