Monday, May 23, 2011

Sent From Above ~ FCCB Challenge Me Monday

Good Morning, My crafty friends! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It's Monday so that means a challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. This week's Challenge Me Monday is Blue Skies, use a cloud and the color blue somewhere on your project and, as always, your project must included a Cricut cut.

I created a card using the Baby Steps Cricut cartridge. This is such a cute cartridge!

For some reason I usually choose the girl cuts from a lot of my cartridges so I thought I would choose a baby boy this time.

Here are the details:
B is For Boy Cricut Lite ~ card base and layer
Baby Steps ~ sleeping baby on the moon
My Mind's Eye ~ Twinkle, Twinkle Little Girl
DCWV ~ Baby Boy Stack
Kraft Cardstock
40:31 Creations stamps ~ New Baby
Baker's Twine
Button
White Gelly Roll Pen
The face was hand drawn

I used the sleeping baby cut on a very recent project that I posted over the weekend and I really don't want you to miss it so either scroll down or click HERE.

Stop on over at FCCB and see all the wonderful projects that my fellow designers put together for you. You don't want to miss what our guest designer, Faith Abigail from Faith Abigail's Designs, has created to inspire. It's a fun challenge with great prizes so play along with us this week!

Happy Crafting!

14 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh this is just toooo cute! :) Hugs x

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is such a sweet, sweet card! I just love the cuts on this cartridge and your little baby boy is just too cute!

Sharon said...

How adorable!! :)

Kate said...

This is just so, so sweet! The image and sentiment seem made for each other!

My Lil' Bits said...

I'm the same way Saundra, I always tend to go for the girly. This little boy card is adorable!

Glora said...

He is such a sweetie. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely PRECIOUS!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card! You did an amazing job with the challenge... I love everything about your card!

BugBites said...

This is so sweet.

Jennie Garcia said...

I want that cart!! Your card turned out so cute!! Love the colors!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
FCCB DT Member

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Adorable!! Love the colors you chose and the sweet baby cut!

Kimberly

Sarah said...

What a sweet card! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Sweet card! ( FCCB DT )

Lisa Norris said...

I'm finally able to comment again...YAY! Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com