Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sweet Cupcake

Hi Everyone!

I am finally able to post a picture! Yay!

I have a very sweet cupcake card to share with you. I made this for my niece, Amber, who will be turning 6 in a few weeks. She loves the colors pink and purple. She doesn't live near me so I don't get to see her often but the last time I visited her she wanted me to read a few books to her. Her favorites were Pinkalicious and Purplelicious. So that was the inspiration for this card.

I wanted to make this a fun and colorful card.

Here is what I used:
Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge
Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Sweet Somethings
DCWV Nana's Kids mat stack
Ranger Glossy Accents
Xmas Red Stickles
Swiss Dots embossing folder
D'Vine Swirl embossing folder
Baker's Twine
Button
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen

I am entering this is the following challenges:

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenges ~ Sweet Treats Cartridge
My Craft Spot ~ How Sweet It Is

This project made the Top 3!
My Craft Spot


Thanks for stopping and Happy Crafting!!

19 comments:

Emily said...

Wonderful card! I like the pinks and purples!

Amanda said...

Super cute! My daughter loves those books as well!

Joy said...

Love all the yummy cupcakes and the bakers twine...such a sweet card ! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot !

Linda said...

I LOVE YOUR CARD, GREAT COLORS!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute and yummy! Great colors!

Doris P. said...

must be a popular color with girls these days.. LOVE the card.. so bright and happy. How awesome you read to her still...
parkernana5@cox.net
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

What a cute little card for your niece~she will love it! Good luck in the challenges~it's adorable!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Absolutely YUMMY card!! Love the embossed frosting and all of the fun colors and layers on this card! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly
My Craft Spot

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Oh, so cute!! I love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

Cely said...

LOVE pink and purple cupcakes! She will love it!

Amy C said...

So sweet!! Your niece is going to love it. Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot.

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy

♥Jessica Lynn ♥ said...

That card is so cute I recently purchased sweet treats! Thanks for the great ideas!!!

Glenda said...

Such a lovely sweet card! It is so colorful! I have a blog award for you! Please stop my blog to pick it up!
Glenda

Kate said...

This is so bright and fun, Saundra! The cupcakes look fantastic and I'm sure your niece will be delighted with the pinks and purples!

jennyplace2 said...

This is one sweet card! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Awww...this is darling! I'm sure your niece is going to love this card! The colors are so bright/super fun and the cupcakes look so yummy! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Craft Spot!
Amber

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Congratulations for making the top 3 @ Craft Spot!
Your card is precious, just love the colors!

Joanna said...

What a sweet card! :)

DIANA L. said...

Wow this is a knock out I love it

http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/