Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Little of This & That ~ Shop Pumpkin Spice Inspiration

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing a little inspiration from Shop Pumpkin Spice. I have a card for you created from Echo Park's This & That Collection. Staying with this month's theme I went a little masculine. Using these Echo Park papers makes it quite easy to put a more masculine look together.


Just a few punches, chipboard, and some twill in Oatmeal and I was all set! To set everything off, I added a little distress ink. This was a super easy and quick card.
All of these items can be purchased at Shop Pumpkin Spice and the prices are always at least 30% off retail. How wonderful is that!
Here are the direct links to the items used:

Head on over to the Pumpkin Spice Blog to check out even more inspiration from my design team sisters. You are sure to see some wonderful projects.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Pat N. said...

Very nice card--I like it!--Pat N.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh Wow, love this! I like the color combo and the inking looks awesome! Great job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com