Friday, April 6, 2012

Little Lambs

This is my second post for today. Scroll down to see my Peachy Keen Challenge post.

Hi Everyone! Welcome to  Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I have the pleasure of guest designer for Liz, at Liz's Paper Loft. She is currently recovering from surgery and has enlisted several crafty ladies to fill in while she recovers. I enjoy her blog so much and am inspired by her creations on a regular basis.

With Easter a few days away, I wanted to make some cute little treat containers for my girls. I found the cutest SVG file from My Scrap Chick and just had to use it.





The designer paper is some that I have had for quite some time. I inked all the edges with Ranger Distress ink in Tea Dye. I used fun foam to pop all my layers. 


Here is a rear view. These layers were also popped with fun foam.

Make sure to head over to Liz's Paper Loft and leave a comment. She wants you to know that she is reading each and everyone. When Liz returns she will be making 2 announcements. One for a winner of the blog candy she will be giving away and one of something very special. I have no idea what it is but cannot wait to find out!

Thank you all for stopping today. Come back tomorrow for the April Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop!

Until then...
Happy Crafting!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh Wow,
These are just adorable. I have never seen this cutie.
I just love them.
hugs

Mary Ann said...

Love your litter lambs...they are so cute...

jessica said...

These are so stinkin' adorable! Love the dimensions and those super cute faces!
TFS and Happy Easter!
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, these are the CUTEST!!! I just love them and the paper is perfect! Seriously, your treat box is AMAZING-the face is adorable and your inking looks fantastic!! Great job Saundra!
Hope you have a wonderful Easter!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Glora said...

These are seriously just the cutest little things, especially with their peachy little faces. I LOVE them! Hugs- Glora

Michelle said...

Oh my WOOOORD Saundra!!! These lambs are SUPER cute!! I LOVE how you made the whole lamb...their puffy lil hind ends make it so cute!! :) I really like the face stamp you chose for them too...I am sure the girls enjoyed them!

Hugs,
Michelle

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ these are serioulsy ADORABLE! I just love these! The popping of their tails ~ too cute too! Awesome idea!

buglvr2010 said...

These are the cutest things I've ever seen !