Friday, April 6, 2012

Our Love is Timeless ~ PKS Challenge

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

It's Friday so that means it's time for another challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog.

The challenge for this week is a sketch challenge.

THE CHALLENGE
Create a card or layout of your choice following the sketch provided.
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 4/11 - 11:59 pm EST


I used the brand new April Stamp of the Month. I love this set! The background was stamped with Pk-104 What Time is It?? background stamp. I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.

I also heat embossed the clock face with silver embossing powder and then added Ranger glossy Accents to it for a more dimensional effect.

The designer paper is from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found ~ Union Square. All my edges were inked with Ranger Distress Ink in Tea Dye.  My sentiment also comes from the April Stamp of the Month set was stamped on a tag from A Child's Year Cricut cartridge.

I added some black Crinkle Ribbon that I purchased from My Craft Spot and topped it off with a Prima Rose. 

Head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog to see what my fellow designers have created for you. Then, join us in the challenge!

Thank you for stopping!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Glora said...

This is SO classy. I love the glossy accents on there too. It really adds to the look. Hugs- Glora

Houses Built of Cards said...

So beautiful! LOVE how elegant this release can be!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com