Friday, June 15, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps June Release!

Hi ya! Scrappy Moms Stamps is at it again. Today they are releasing 2 new stamp sets that you are going to LOVE!

Are you hungry? The first set I am introducing you to is "Mom's Diner!"


I love all these punny sentiments!

The second set is going to be especially popular with our Canadian friends. It is called "Proudly Canadian!"


Fun, Eh?
These will work perfectly with the Canadian Cricut cartridge or SVGs.

The first card I am featuring is using "Proudly Canadian!"


For this card I used the following:

Scrappy Moms Stamps "Proudly Canadian!"
Everyday Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge ~ hockey sticks and puck
Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge ~ maple leaf
Lacey Labels Cricut Lite Cartridge ~ label for my sentiment
Ranger Distress Ink "Tea Dye"

Check out all the design team blogs for wonderful projects using these new stamps:

Bonnie ~ Pink Bonbons

AND

Our guest designer for June:
Dawnica ~ Dawnica's Korner

Scrappy Moms Stamps has these new sets in stock and ready to ship so head on over to get yours!

I'll be back with some more projects using these new stamps so stay tuned!






6 comments:

Lezlye said...

LOVE this Saundra! Have a great weekend!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Saundra, this card is FABULOUS!! I love the design/layout! :D

- Mel

buglvr2010 said...

I love your card, Saundra! Perfect for the sentiment!

scrappy critters said...

So absolutely adorable... LOVE the hockey theme.

♥Tammy

Live Love and Scrap said...

GREAT card, Eh? hee hee

I really do LOVE IT!!! I love the big leaf in the back and all the shading you did with ink....LOVE IT!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Dawnica said...

Love your card. It is awesome. The sticks are too cute!