Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Excellent! ~ SMS Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Hi Crafty Friends! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

For Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge we are going Retro!

What a fun challenge!


For my card I used a sentiment from the newly released Scrappy Moms Stamps "Blast from the Past!" This particular sentiment reminded my of the 80's and I just had to use it.


I used the Rock Princess Cricut cartridge and did a little paper piecing to get the pieces I wanted to use. I cut her face, arms, and legs out of white then used my Copics to color her skin. Her face is from Peachy Keen Stamps PK-112 Cherub Faces Assortment.


I placed my girl on a frame that was cut from the Stretch Your Imaginations Cricut cartridge. This is an oldie but a goodie!

Other  items used:

Echo Park Hello Summer
The Twinery Pink Sorbet Baker's Twine
Button from my stash
Fiscars Edge Punch
White Gel Pen
Fruit Punch Stickles
Cotton Candy Stickles

Check out all the sentiments that are included in "Blast from the Past!"


Head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out what the other designers have created then join us in this Retro challenge!

Thanks for stopping and checking out my projects!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!






4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...perfect teen sentiment! Lee-Ann :)

Lezlye said...

That girl goes perfect with that sentiment, love the face!

Melissa said...

Cute For Sure! I love the 80s

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So cute!!!!! Loved that decade!