Monday, August 20, 2012

Sweet as you are! ~ PKS Inspiration!

Hi Peachies!Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

It's my turn to post on the Peachy Keen Blog and I have a cute gift bag to share.
 I love buying plain kraft bags and decorating them to make them look extra special for the recipient. Peachifiying them is always fun!



I love Peachy Keen Stamps faces! My cherries were on the small size but the faces from PK-123 Darren and Laura Lee worked perfectly. The faces are looking at each other, isn't that just too cute!

I chose a sentiment from PK-106 With a Cherry on Top! This set has a lot of interchangeable sentiments that give you a lot of options.

Other items used:

Lacy Labels Cricut Lite cartridge
Country Life cartridge
My Mind's Eye "Twinkle Twinkle Little Girl"
My Mind's Eye "Fine and Dandy Girl"
Ranger Glossy Accents
Ranger Distress Ink "Tea Dye"

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

Rosie said...

super cute gift bag!! love the peachy faces on the cherries

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com