Sunday, June 2, 2013

Happy Summer! ~ Peachy Keen Stamps Sneak Peek

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
It's time for Day 2 of Peachy Keen Stamps June sneak peeks!
 
The stamps that will be released this month are all about summer and fun. Kathy draws the cutest images and you will love this release!!
 
Today I am sharing a treat bag that I created using the new stamps from the June 2013 Stamp of the Month.
 
 
I created the packaging for my bag of gold fish using my Gypsy but you can easily make it without it. I took a 5"x 11" piece of cardstock and cut a 2" circle to create a window.
 
I decorated the box with the cute little fish and starfish from the June Stamp of the Month. I colored them with Copic markers.
 
Here is a view from the side:

 

 
Hurry on over to the Peachy Keen Blog to see some more sneak peeks.
 
Then join us for the release party, Wednesday, June 5th at 7 PM est. on the Peachy Keen Connection.
 
Join me tomorrow for another peek at this month's stamps.
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!!
 
 

12 comments:

Turnedgypsy said...

OMG I have never heard of these cute stamps, so happy to have found you guys. I would love to win a set to try out.

WOW cute projects too. Thanks for the fun. New fan here.

chris@iwooten.com

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love those little gold fish!!
You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #110 Splash!! challenge, Have a great Sunday
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...my kids ate so many of these when they were little.

Melissa said...

Cute at can Be! I love this!

Got2BCrafting said...

Oh my word!! How stinking cute is this??? LOVE LOVE!! You did an awesome job with your Copics too. :) Thanks for the sneak peek inspiration.

Mary Ann said...

Love your project!Super cute!!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh my goodness! SOOOO cute!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Pam said...

This is just adorable! I just love those darling little fish! Beautiful coloring too!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Those fish are so cute...Kathy does draw the most cute faces :D You did an awesome job coloring and your treat holder turned out wonderful. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Missy said...

So, sooo CUTE Saundra! I love, love the goldfish you put in there and the images are super!!

Melinda said...

OMG.. That is too cute! Love it and the new stamps! TFS

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ Oh my look at this! I LOVE it! How CUTE is this whole entire scene! Of course the coloring is FABULOUS but all the little details! Beautifully done and totally sold me I need this release! LOL! Also I think I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday ~ so sorry I missed it!