Saturday, July 20, 2013

Choose Happiness ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps July Release

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing a card that I created using the some brand new product from Scrappy Moms Stamps!


This card was created with the new Chevron and Rick Rack Die and the sentiment is from the new "Lean on Me" set. I absolutely LOVE this die and know that I will be using is a lot!

For my card I cut scraps from an old collection of paper that has been in my stash for a while and positioned them on a piece of cream cardstock.


I stamped my sentiment on a tag that came with the collection and inked it up with Tea Dye Distress Ink. I added some baker's twine and a Prima rose and the card was complete.

Here is a look at the new products:



Hurry over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to get these new products. They are in stock and ready to ship!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!

scrappy critters said...

so so cute Saundra!!!

♥Tammy

Missy said...

Saundra this is just lovely! Pretty, pretty papers, those new dies are terrific!

Mary Ann said...

Very Pretty Card!!!Love the stamp set,and the dies!!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So pretty and feminine!! I love it! :)

- Mel