Monday, September 9, 2013

Bon Appetite ~ PKS Release Party Challenge

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

I hope you all had a great weekend and are looking forward to another great week!

Today I am share a card that I created for the Peachy Keen Release Party on the Peachy Keen Connection.

This is for challenge #2 hosted by the lovely GiGI aka Cricut Bug.

Gigi's Challenge: 
 Faces and Die Cuts!
Create any project that includes a Peachy Keen Face and at least 1 Die Cut

Here is my card for the challenge:


I started with a black card base and layered it with a white piece of cardstock that I had stamped with the utensils from the newly released PK-1337 In the Kitchen set.

Next came a red layer, a black layer on top of that, and then another white layer which I stamped with PK-117 Picnic Tablecloth Background in Hero Arts Soft Granite shadow ink.

I added a bit of red stitching on the sides.

To the top I added some Baker's Twine and grey button along with a sentiment from PK-116 We Go Together. This set could definitely coordinate with the new releases for this month.

My little chef is from SVG Cutting Files called What's Cooking.


I stamped a face from PK-642 Boy Mates Face Assortment and colored his face with Copic markers.

For his buttons, I wanted to add some black brads but I didn't have black so I colored some purple ones with a back sharpie!

Check out the following information about the challenges.

Peachy Keen Stamps is sponsoring TWO challenges this month and will be awarding one $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner from each challenge.  If you enter both challenges, you double your chances of winning a prize, but you do need to create one project for each challenge, as combining challenges is not allowed.
Using Peachy Keen Stamps on your project IS a requirement if you want to be considered to win the Gift Certificate! 
You will have until Wednesday, September 11th at Midnight to play along.
We will randomly choose a winner from each group of challenge entries.  Those winners will be announced and their photo featured on the PK Connection on Thursday, September 12th.

Come on over to the Peachy Keen Connection and join in the fun!

I will be back tomorrow with another card that I created for Challenge #1.

Thanks for stopping today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

(P.S. I will have the Peachy Keen Stamps linked up once the Peachy Keen Stamps site is up and running.)

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, love your little baker!!

Melissa said...

This is so adroable! The the silverware trim you made with the stamps.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This card is absolutely darling Saundra. I love the silverware along the sides and your little chef is just adorable!

Beckie said...

Great job.


Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Store

Shelly said...

Adorable little chef:) I just finished my card for the challenge!
Have a great day!
Shelly

Kathy Salido said...

Super adorable card!!