Friday, October 4, 2013

Wishing You A Joyous Day ~ Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge and Sneak Peek

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
This week at Peachy Keen Stamps we are having a sketch challenge.
The details:
Create a project using the photo as inspiration. Interpret the photo ANY way you'd like, just be  sure to let us in on your creative process! The colors next to the photo are only suggested!
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and  our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 10/9 - 11:59 pm EST

Here is what I created for you:


I really loved the blues tones in the photo so I went with it.

I decided to create a shaker card today. I haven't done that in a very long time!

For the focal point I stamped the jar from the newest Peachy Keen Stamps soon to be released PK-1338 Clear Canning Quart Jar. The jar was stamped 3 times, twice on cardstock and once on vellum. I trimmed the center from one of my cardstock images and adhered the layers together. Before I sealed it up I added some sequins from Neat and Tangled Winter Wonderland Sequin Mix.

I colored my jar with Copic markers as well as the pinecone and pine branches. The pinecone and branches are from PK-1341 Clearly Autumn Pint Jar Contents. I wanted a little sparkle on my pinecone so I touched all the edges with my Spica pen.

The background of my card was dry embossed with the Cuttlebug Embossing folder and the ribbon is from my stash.

The sentiment comes from PK-1341 Clearly Autumn Pint Jar Contents. These sets are so fun to play with and I can't wait to make a few more projects from them.

We would love for you to join us in the challenge. Head on over to the Peachy Keen Challenge Forum for all the details! 

Thank you for stopping today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely gorgeous Saundra!I love the pretty embossing and the pop of blue is so pretty! Love the sequins to!
Have a great wknd!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

Simply Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love the cute smiley face. Wonderful fall colors
Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Carissa said...

Love this!!!

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ Well that jar is so fun ~ filled with awesome sequins! I am loving this color combination and what you and the other DT's have done! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!