Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Warm Fuzzies with Scrappy Moms Stamps

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

If you are looking for the Peachy Keen Stamps January Release Blog Hop click HERE or scroll down.

Today is the first Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge of 2014!

The challenge is quite appropriate for all this cold weather we all are experiencing at the moment: Warm Fuzzies!

With that in mind, I decided to create a pocket card to hold some hot cocoa.


To create this I used the Simply Charmed Cricut cartridges and my Cricut Expression. I cut two mittens and placed them on top of one another and stitched them together to create a pocket.

I ran my blue layer through my Cuttlebug with the Hounds tooth  embossing folder. I wanted a fuzzy cuff for my mitten so I ran it through my Xyron and added some white fun flock and used the D'Vine embossing folder to give it more texture.


I added some ribbon and a brad from my stash. My sentiment if from Scrappy Moms Stamps Dancing in Circles set. I punched it with my 1.25 inch circle punch and layered it on a 1.5" scallop circle. The snowflake is another brad that I had in my stash.

Here is a look at all the fun sentiments on the set:



We would love for you to join us in the Warm Fuzzies challenge. You don't have to use a Scrappy Moms Stamps but if you have them we would love to see if on your project.

You can find all the details on the Scrappy Moms Stamps Blog.

Thank you for joining me today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, love the mitt!!

jessica said...

Super sweet!!!! Needing this today with all the BITTER weather :)
Great project!

Rhonda Emery said...

cute idea hugs

readysetstamp said...

Love the embossing and the flocking on this! Really brings this to life! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How cute! Love the pretty blues and your embossing -so pretty!

Migdalia said...

Very Cute & Fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

Saundra, this is adorable! The embossing looks fabulous and love the sweet tag!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com