Monday, March 9, 2015

Just Because ~ CDD Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party


Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! Welcome to our mid post for this weeks "Green" challenge.


For this challenge I made a simple Milk Carton box that could be used for any occasion.


This Milk Carton Box is a cut file from My Scrap Chick. I simply cut it out of green designer paper, inked it up and added some ribbon and a tag. Easy Peasy!


My sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas Simply Said set. Love this set! It is a great go to set of sentiments!


You can purchase this set HERE.

 Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 
This week we have some fabulous sponsors.

One Free Stamp

$25 gift Card

To link up your 3D project go on over to Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party page to get all the details!

For more inspiration and to share your Craftin Desert Divas projects join the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery on Facebook.

We are gearing up for a fabulous March release and it is Craftin Desert Diva's 1 year Birthday!!

Check out all these fabulous sponsors!


I hope you will join us in celebrating!

That's it for me today!

Have a great one!







4 comments:

Donna K said...

Saundra this is so "sweet" I just love yummy creations like this one. Your rings on your tag are a very nice touch too. I'm going to have to try this idea! Love this project. Happy Monday! xx Donna K

Tina H said...

This turned out perfectly! I love the simplicity of the design and the paper, tag, and ribbon tie it all together wonderfully!! I love the pop of the red heart! Beautifully done :)

jessica said...

Super fun project Saundra!!!

Mayras Designs said...

Love this !!! So cute !!
Hugs,
Mayra