Friday, June 12, 2015

You Are Simply Moovelous! ~ Craftin Desert Divas Sequin Release


Hi there! Happy Friday!

Today Craftin Desert Divas is releasing new sequins! YAY! I love sequins and I know many of you love them, too!

I made a card featuring the new Star Power Sequins.


I started off paper piecing this cute Cutie KaToodles Girl Cow from KaDoodle Bug Designs.

She was added to my card front which had a window cut out using the CDD Tag Essentials dies.


The acetate window was stamped and heat embossed with CDD Simply Moovelous and Calling All Super Heroes stamps. Heat embossing did make the acetate warp a little but I was able to get it to lay flat with some patience and lots of adhesive!


I love the colors in this mix of sequins! So fun!

Here is the mix I used for this card.



Here are all of the other mixes:












Make sure to head on over the Craftin Desert Divas Facebook Gallery to see all design team samples and to receive a special gift!

I would love for you to follow me on Facebook, too!

Here is the link to my page:


I'm on Instagram, too!

To follow me there just search for Luvscrappingtogether










2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Not sure if I left you a comment on here or not... But this is the sweetest little cow!! Adorable Shaker Saundra!! Have a Crafty Weekend!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable shaker!!