Thursday, July 16, 2015

My Sunshine



Hi there! I'm stopping by real quick to share this Cutie KaToodles Sunshiny Bear card. This file is from KaDoodle Bug Designs to create a shaped card. 

These files are so cute!! 

I added some Yellow Stickles to the sun on her belly and some Glossy Accents on the eyes and nose. Before adding the Glossy Accents to the eyes I added some sparkle with a clear Wink of Stella pen. Love the look!!

My sentiment is stamped from Craftin Desert Divas Beach Bound stamps. I love the font on the sentiment and it fit perfectly on my cloud.

Hope you enjoy my card!

Thanks for stopping!

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This is simply adorable! LOVE the shape! Super CUTE! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute Saundra!!!!

Unknown said...

This card is sooooo precious! The bear is so adorable and the colors you used really make the card stand out! Great Job!!

Scrapper69 said...

This is such a SUPER Cute Card!! LOVE the shape and that sweet Bear! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous