Monday, October 19, 2015

Bean Missing You ~ Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party


Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

 Welcome to our mid post for this week's "Photo Inspiration" challenge.


Here is what I created.


For my card I used CDD Got Coffee Stamps.  I water colored the image with Distress Inks. The background paper was stamped with the coffee stain stamp that is included in the set.


I cut the panel out with CDD Pocket Pieces Hi Dies and layered it on some brown cardstock. Lastly, I added the mini banner (FREEBIE this week! Check out the new releases!!) and a button and some jute twine.

I hope you will join us in linking up your project. 

Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 
This week we have some fabulous sponsors.



To link up your "Things with Wings" project go on over to Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party page to get all the details!

For more inspiration and to share your Craftin Desert Divas projects join the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery on Facebook.

Join us this week for another fabulous week of sneak peeks!! 

Have a great day, everyone!!