Sunday, April 3, 2016

Hello Friend ~ Craftin Desert Divas Daily Post

Happy Sunday, Friends!

It's my day to share a project on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog.

Today I am sharing a cute card featuring some animal friends.


I thought it would be so fun to stack a few CDD animal stamps and make a friendship card. I started my stack of animals with the cute little elephant from It's All About Zoo and stamped my little panda from Panda Pals next, Masking those two allowed me to add the leopard from the mini stamp Spots. These animals were all colored with Copic markers, then I masked them again so that I could ink up my background with some Distress Inks.

 I created a template using the Outdoor Landscape Dies and the Stitched Scallop Dies. (Tip: die cut some acetate or plastic to create your template or mask with these dies. You will be able to use them over and over again!)

After my inking was complete, I die cut the panel using the Fancy Frames Die. If there was ever a die set that gets used a lot, that one is it! I highly recommend it!


I added a sentiment from CDD Happy Thoughts stamp set and called it finished!

I hope you enjoyed my card today and it caused you to smile for a moment!

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see Day 1 of CDD April Release! It's a good one!!


Here are all the products being featured today:

    

               

             






No comments: