Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Reach for the Stars ~ Craftin Desert Divas May Sneak Peek

Hello friends! Today I am sharing a sneak peek of the new stamps and dies from Craftin Desert Divas.

There is a Facebook Hop happening right now and if you participate you have a chance of winning today's featured stamps! You can join us by clicking HERE.

This card was a lot of fun for me to create. I have been playing with my Zig Clean Color Brush pens a bit more lately and I really am enjoying water coloring with them!


I began by creating a background for my images. I got inky but it was a lot of fun. I used Distress Inks in the following order beginning from the bottom: Walnut Stain, Rusty Hinge, Wild Honey, Scattered Straw, and Broken China. After I was happy with the blending I sprinkled it with a few droplets of water. The panel was then die cut with CDD Fancy Frame Dies



I water colored my images with my Zig pens and used a white gel pen to add some detail. These images are from the new CDD Prickly stamps


My sentiment is from the new CDD This and That stamps. I added my sentiment to one of the new CDD Flag Banner Dies. The Misti makes placement so easy. As you can see I inked the banner with Distress Ink to match my background.

These new stamps and dies will be available Friday in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop.

I hope you will join us for the May Release Blog Hop. It is a 2 day hop that begins Friday, May 14th. The design team has been creating some fabulous projects with this release and we can't wait to share them with you. You won't want to miss out on prizes either so, please join us!

Have a great day, my friends!!