Monday, May 16, 2016

Sweet Birthday Wishes ~ CDD Linky Party

Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Foodie"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!


Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice
This is what I created:


For my card, I started by stamping the cake from the CDD Sweet Kisses stamp set in Versamark ink and heat embossed it in white embossing powder. Once cooled, I used Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade, and Festive Berries to water color the background. This panel was then cut with the CDD Fancy Frame Dies. I added a layer of vellum on top of my panel to tone down the color a bit. Before layering it, I added my sentiments from CDD Wishful Thoughts stamps and the "sweet'" sentiment from CDD Baked with Love set. This was stamped in Onyx Black Versa Fine ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.


I stamped the cute mouse image from the Sweet Kisses stamps and water colored her with the same Distress Inks that I colored my panel. I, then, cut the image out with a dies from the Pocket Pieced Hi Dies from Craftin Desert Divas.

I've been on a water color kick for a while and have really been enjoying it so there may be more to come in the future!!

I hope you will join in the fun and link up your "Foodie" project! I can't wait to see what you create! You can link up your creation on the CDD Blog!

Until next time...

Happy Crafting!!


No comments: